2007年3月6日 星期二

Tell me how to survive?

I've been pretty upset recently...

It's really a tough term, since back here to the challenge again this year. Although it seems to be smoothly getting transferring to PhD track, but the overwhelming projects beats me down. Not to mention totally lost in the meta-analysis class, I could not even catch up my classmates and became kind of burden to them. I think actually I was beaten down by the Satan in my mind, who blinded me, and made me felt impossible to conquer these obstacle. I know I'm not doing good, and I'm not gonna take it for granted. I'm not good enough, that's why I'm here. I'll work hard, instead of wailing and whining.

Alright, complained enough, let's move on...

2 則留言:

  1. Dear 老狗

    沒錯,你心中的軟弱就是撒旦的試探;但是,
    不要忘了保羅說的"你們所遇見的試探,無非是人所能受的。神是信實的,必不叫你們受試探過於所能受的。在受試探的時候,總要給你們開出一條出路,叫你們忍受得住。"林前10:13

    "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it." Corinthians 10:13

    Just keep your faith in Him.

    Ruby

    回覆刪除
  2. Dear Oliver,
    What Ruby just quoted from the Bible is the one verse to my favorite and it has been once unfolded last time we met in the 新疆燒肉.
    I feel the same way when I compete others, esp. international meeting. What the Lord has prepared for us is the path and the world that is never experienced in our lives and to the most precious part, we learn to be modest and humble in front of the Lord, because it is Him that pave the way for us. May the Lord be with you and let the Spirit be your guide.

    Allen

    回覆刪除